Friday, May 9, 2008

Bulla Cookies&Cream

When I was in Toowoomba, I bought a 2 litre box of Bulla ice cream , cookies & cream flavour with AUD4.99 (if convert to Malaysia Ringgit is around RM15) Few days ago, I bought a 2 litre box of Bulla ice cream , cookies & cream flavour in Cold Storage, Ipoh with RM25.90

Oh My GOD! I can't believe that i bought it !! First thing, ice cream is FAT ! Secondly, how rich am i who over spending for dessert! They always have special offer for ice cream during winter. I got it once for 2 litre *2 Bulla ice cream with less than AUD6! It's so happy that we share together with my housemate. For now i have to spend such a big amount for the same thing and no one is sharing with me ! It is doesn't matter if i pay for it and someone eating with me ! Whats a pity that i couldn't found someone who like it! Not even my family! My mum and aunt keep on complaining the fresh milk is too creamy. They don't like the milky creamy taste of it ! Aiz~ I am the onlyone who like the taste!

I like the fresh milk taste in OZ! I like the creamy Bulla ice cream from OZ! I was missing those taste and i missing those friends who share with me.

Seja o primeiro a comentar

Starry's Fans

  ©Template by Dicas Blogger.

TOPO