Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Phone line struck by lightning

Last Saturday evening, there was a thunderstorm in Ipoh. Lightning struck on my house phone line. I was not surprised and already think of something bad might going to happen in that evening. This kind of tragedy always happened in my house. Almost three to four times per year, lightning will hit my house phone. It could be either the house phone in dining room or the phone in my room that i normally used it for connecting streamyx.

Whenever people try to make phone call to my house, they thought no one picking up the phone and actually there is no ring tone from our sides. Besides, we are not able to dial a call as well. I made a report to TM point on Sunday, they have this service guarantee where line will be up within 24hours. However, yesterday we waited at home since morning till evening, there is no one came to fix it.

After I finished job at noon, I received my mom complaint. Thus, another telephony failure report to TM point again. The help desk assistant said she found a remark, their technician had an appointment at 11a.m. I refused to said that we wait at home but no one came before. After that, she gave me a Celcom mobile number and ask me to contact Encik Raja by myself. It was a shocked ! Isn't it customer service is to help customer to fix their problem? Why they pass the job for contacting technician to the customer himself?

My mom is getting frustrated because of the phone line down for few days. Although there is another phone in my room, she feel uncomfortable and worried that some of her friends or sisters failed to contact her . Yae~ it is no surprise that my mom do not own a mobile.

Just now, TM sent a technician to check what happen. Without wasting any time, I pointed the tiang which linked those cable into my house and told him the phone was struck by lightning few days ago. There is no ring tone insides our house, but outsider can call in just that we can't received the call and of coz can't call out. Other than that, the fuse also blackout. He climbed up and check the cable insides and outsides our house. Travel with her TM van along the road around my house, climbed up and down...

After 1 1/2 hr. , he said something wrong with the cable... Tomorrow, he needs to find another technician to come over and fix that cable. Hohoho~ Whats an answer which make people fed up.

Seja o primeiro a comentar

Starry's Fans

  ©Template by Dicas Blogger.

TOPO