Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Contractor Telekom

My house phone that struck by lightning was fixed this morning. Two young contractor from Telekom came and connect a new cable into my house. This two men didn't mention anything to us and just start doing the cabling.

Mom tried to concerns about what are they going to do with the line. When you see someone climbing up and down in your housing compound, i'm sure that everyone must asked how are they going to do with the cable, especially the directions and so on. Without answering, they just keep on pulling the cable and looked down to my mom. I saw all this and started to get mad. I questioned them, do you understand Malay? or you want me to speak in English? Are you Malaysian?

Then, one of them started to explain to me. They have to connect a new cable from tiang at main road to the house, it is going to cross over the top then link it in the house. They won't connect it along the road which like the way of old cable because the longer the line its caused the higher risk of faulty. I feel happy with his answer and thanks him for good explanation. The other guy who look down at my mom just now was a bit embarrassed.

This guy is very rude, he went over last time, this happening few months ago. When i was not at home and the phone line down like this time, he scold my mom 'Bodoh' when she tried to asked what their doing. You know what, I always think that communication with each other is an important issue for us who are living in earth. Telekom, a large and i guessed is the first communication service in Malaysia that first govern by the government. However, their contractor or some of the staff not even know how to communicate with customer. How can they be trusted with the communication service?

Anyway, after three days, the phone is fixed! Hopefully, the line is safe and stable.
Amitabha.

Seja o primeiro a comentar

Starry's Fans

  ©Template by Dicas Blogger.

TOPO