Friday, July 17, 2009

Thinking 1607

In the evening of 16, I attended a current issues forum regarding Datuk Seri Answar Inbrahim's sodomy trial and Port Klang Free Zone (PKFZ) scandal organized by PKR. It was my first time to attend such a serious forum by myself and I have to make a report after that. (whether it is going to be remove by the editor, i still have to do it).

I arrived earlier and they only have few people in the hall. Some of them are the organizer ... audience... I recognize one of the organizer, he called Ooi Tze Min. I read his blog before, unfortunately, he never update for quite a long time. Well, if you have read about the student movement's news, you may know him. It was not surprized that he is now become the political secretary to Dr. Lee as they are fighting for a change to the people. Fighting, fighting and fighting... At that moment, all the words come across my mind was just 'FIGHT.

Isn't it too tired to fight for the whole llife? What is life actually about? I'm saying about human life. Some people even need to fight till they die. Besides, their children, their grand children also have to continue fighting. Where are those enemies come from? It is a kind of ideology? That is the political life? It is visualize. No fight, No life. Because there are nothing change. There is a saying that, if you want to live in a better environement, you want to develop a new life to your next generation, you have to fight it from now onwards. Change it , when they are un-change. Tired... weary to life...

When I first stepped into the hall, actually, i feel speecheless. ( luckily that is not my toast master lesson, no one assess me) But it was chilling. I could not explain why to have this situation. It is not because of i don't have my colleague to accompany with or suddenly meet someone i know from the newspaper or internet or too excited to see them standing in front of me... I suddenly realised that i was standing on top of the building , and it is the 14th floor. ( Later, Eli express her same feeling as what i had during her speech. Woman sense?) It shouldn't be acrophobia. I'm not fear of heights (probably, no problem in indoor).

I feel terrible because I received the latest news alert which is about a young man, Teoh, the exco's aide falls to death from the MACC HQ. He supposed to have be in either 14th/15th/16th floor (in between this range) at MACC to assist in an investigation. He was only a witness like all of us, he was a general public but he was detained. He walked into the building on the day before 16th. But after 20s hr. he was found dead on the 5th floor of the MACC building where the MACC's officers could not explain why he were there. According to news, it seems to have mysteriously fallen from the building and died. How msytery is it? Everyone is shock to hear this news. The politicians, the media, the people...

Eli started her speech in the forum with, ' Today is the darkest day in Malaysia ' . The darkest day. The darkest Malaysia. The feelings is down at heel when we know that this man, Teoh, 'He was to be married tommorow' (17/7) but he would never able to made it.

Seja o primeiro a comentar

Starry's Fans

  ©Template by Dicas Blogger.

TOPO