Saturday, November 29, 2008

Maxis mobile network failure?



Since last evening, Maxis mobile network unstable in Ipoh. My family and some of my friends who are using Maxis could not make outgoing or incoming call. My brother tried to call up Maxis customer service center last night. The caller signal is very weak and ends up the conversation between Maxis's operator and him cut off in half way. I tried to call out today by using my 012... its can't work properly though. Whats going wrong by MAXIS these days?

2 Comentários:

Niaokia said...

Yep, I just checked out at maxis center few hours ago, they told me that line indeed got problem and will remain within these few days. -_-; bad maxis service..

@Liya said...

Poor Maxis service!!! No wonder many people switch to use Celcom . =(

Starry's Fans

  ©Template by Dicas Blogger.

TOPO