Tuesday, October 21, 2008

kindergarden life

Mum find out some old photos when clearing those parcels in garage. We have not open up those boxes since we moved back from KL 13 years ago. Sometimes, feel missing myself. Am i a big city girl in KL or a small town girl in Ipoh? What would i be if i live in KL and never move to Ipoh? Will i have a totaly different lifestyle like now? Will i met those good friends in Ipoh again? Lost in my own thinking. Anyway, if i have a chance to make a change in my life. I rather choose the life that i have walked through. I want to meet those people i know here and live in the same place. I just need to have a simple life.



I am not that remember what happened on that day but i knew my kindergarden life is full of joy. Every month, teachers organized a birthday party to celebrate with those who are birthday in that particular month. Then, all students will gather together to have games or singing or dancing. The photo shows the celebrating for birthday kids in March. It was captured in Lai Meng Kindergarden School , Jalan Amplang, KL. I can't recognized those kindergarden mates. Although one or two of them looks so familiar to me , i still don't know their name. I think we all seperated when move to primary school.



Look ! This girl is so cruel!! ahahah ~ ORZ~ Donald Duck, one of the famous cartoon characters on that century. He even act as a main character in the birthday cake.

Starry's Fans

  ©Template by Dicas Blogger.

TOPO